The PowerPack is the power source for your Inuheat compatible heated garment. The one-button design is easy to use. With the system’s unique magnetic connector design, no cables or plugs need to be attached.
Control your PowerPack either using the button on the PowerPack or with the Inuheat smartphone app.
CONTROL USING THE BUTTON
• To turn ON the PowerPack – press the button once
• To turn OFF – press and hold the button for 3 seconds
• The heating level are also adjusted with the push button and are set in a “loop” pattern. The sequence of each push of the button is as such:
• Heat Level Low (1 purple LED blink and 1 short vibration)
• Heat Level Medium (2 purple LED blinks and 2 short vibrations)
• Heat Level High (3 purple LED blinks and 3 short vibrations)
• Back to ON/Standby (no heat, one green LED blink and one long vibration)
|2||Purple||• •||- - (short)|
|3||Purple||• • •||- - - (short)|
The standby level only uses a small amount of energy, so the PowerPack only need to be turned OFF completely when not to be used for a longer period of time.