The software in the PowerPack (“firmware”) is updated on a regular basis for increased functionality and performance. It is important to use the latest available firmware version from Inuheat.
The latest version of the firmware is automatically downloaded to the Inuheat App when your smartphone is connected to the internet.
How to update;
• Open the Inuheat App in your smartphone.
• Turn on your PowerPack. The PowerPack will be noted in the “Available PowerPacks” section of the Inuheat App.
• Press “Connect.” One of two things will occur:
1) If there is a newer version of the firmware available than is currently installed on your PowerPack, then you will be asked to update:
Press “Yes” to update. Keep your phone close to the PowerPack during the update process.
We strongly recommend that you do update your PowerPacks whenever a new version of the firmware is available. It takes just a few seconds and will provide improvements in new features, better system stability and/or improved safety systems.
2) If you do not receive a pop-up notification of New Firmware Available, then you have the latest version available and the PowerPack will be noted in the “Connected PowerPacks” area of the Inuheat App.